0 Players Online

Play Now

IP: TAPPLE.WORLD

CLICK TO COPY

• A UHC Event is about to start.

Official Tapple UHC Season 2 Championship Game

Tapple UHC Season 2 Championship Game

Season 2 will be officially ending at the end of day on January 15th, 2021 (Friday), which will be the last day for an opportunity to qualify for the championship game.

On January 16th, 2021 (Saturday), Tapple will be hosting a Championship UHC game where players are allowed to participate if they have at least 1 registered stats win. You can check your statistics by using /profile on the server.
If you're looking to still qualify, when a UHC is hosted, check if stats are on or off in the description.
When the game happens, all you have to do is join the server, and it will allow you in if you have a stats win.

Official Game Details
Date: January 16th, 2021
Time: 20:00 UTC (3PM EST//12PM PST//8PM GMT) > starting 15-20m after it opens
Teamsize: FFA
Scenarios: CutClean, HasteyBoys, Timber, Golden Retriever - other scenarios TBD

While we would like this game to be competitive, it is important to us that this game has a "Tapple scenario" as well. However, we would like your input on what iconic scenario we should put on for the game. Vote here: https://forms.gle/PdqptUP7kh5NgRon9 - The scenario winner will be announced right before the game starts!

The winner of this game will receive God Apple+ for life and be able select and host up to 3 UHCs on Season 3's opening day.

Season 3 will officially begin on January 18th, 2021 (Monday).

Comments

Okay another reason i should be in it today i got 3rd in a uhc (using camo) me drewxd and jamesconeyisland were alive and they couldnt find me the spent 5 minutes and they were teaming/trucing to find me then jamesconeyisland used TRACERS to find me he openly said it in chat then they killed me but technecly they broke rules so i should of won it and stats were on
LOL they were joking and if they actually were serious, they would have been banned for tracers OMEGALUL

this server(tapple.world) is a JAVA only server(so if you have minecraft pocket edition or windows 10 edition or any console edition, you can't play here). And if you have Minecraft Java Edition, then go into ANY VERSION 1.8 and log on to ip; tapple.world

this server(tapple.world) is a JAVA only server(so if you have minecraft pocket edition or windows 10 edition or any console edition, you can't play here). And if you have Minecraft Java Edition, then go into ANY VERSION 1.8 and log on to ip; tapple.world
So you mean you need a Minecraft icon on your computer is that it?

serie el internado capitulos completos temporada 4 the voice season 5 blind auditions youtube ace attorney trials and tribulations episode 1 downton abbey season 2 episode 10 tv links d juniors latest episode 19 november 2014 squeezable the listener season 4 episode 4 cold storage gta vice city 1 game free download pc boyz n the hood watch full film 1991 analysis of mission and vision statement of apple the legend of legendary heroes episode 22 eng sub the skin i live in trailer 2011 official little big planet 2 free download mac list of cartoon movies from the 2000's judge greg mathis full episodes september 2014 yahoo messenger 9 download for windows xp http://5v.downzap.biz

About US

Tapple is Minecraft server that currently features many unique games. We believe that maintaining an experimental environment can push boundaries and reach the most enjoyable yet competitive Minecraft experience.

Quick Links

Tapple Store

The people at Tapple work every day to bring you the highest quality Minecraft server content possible. Purchasing ranks, tokens, and other products will help continue funding our services and help us make the server even better!

Visit Our Store

2021 © Tapple. All Rights Reserved.