::THIS_IS_RUNNING::
3badboys is lieing and got me muted | Tapple
• Copy IP to clipboard

3badboys is lieing and got me muted

• A UHC Event is about to start.

3badboys

Mar 3, 2020
since we did a best out of 7 duel i was up 3-0 then that time i got laggy so he won... i was destroying him then that happened

jaydenb123

Mar 25, 2020
lol i was not spaming you were the mod muted us because we were fighting in chat and we never did a best of 7 you never accpeted my other duels and was saying i was bullying you when you were lying you never beat me you suck so much i still have vids lol i will post them if your going to keep lying

jaydenb123

Mar 25, 2020
3badbot wat ever you say back i dont care i said to stop your lying who cares anymore it was a long time ago but the other day we duel when i was on my account number_z you lol all you did was run away

jaydenb123

Mar 25, 2020
and why do you still care it was in mar like why you still hate me i didnt talk to you other then the other day if you dont talk to me i wont talk to you with all your lying like why do you still hate me so much i dont even play on the sever anymore or really mc like ftw why do you still try to lie about it

3badboys

Mar 3, 2020
But anyways lets put the beef behind us start over if we still dont like eachother just dont annoy the other person if we begin to like eachother than cool

Reactions: jaydenb123